Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Musicxyz, my sources firmly indicate you are Bob, the former Canadian distributor (for a short time), and that you had just one pair of cables, and I know where those cables wound up and what they were.

The puppet show is over.
I really don’t have time to play your game but you should stop making up stories. I drove just outside of Kingston Ontario and purchased 2 sets of interconnects off the 2 owners of the TEO cables; it is really that simple. I did purchase my Zu speakers from the Zu distributer in Canada and his name is Bob.
If you make up stories you should be ready to back your lies. All this because I don’t like TEO cables the cable that you use, seriously?
Please be advised that I am one of the owners of HiDiamond Cables and we did sell musicxyz, Dave several sets of HiDiamond cables before we had a NA distributer. Musicxyz does not work for HiDiamond cables or for our NA distribution company Worldwide Wholesales located in Canada. We do however appreciate the positive feedback from musicxyz.
Anyone wanting to know who visited the Teo Audio partner's home in the manner described above by Musicxyz and what quantity was purchased, independent of anything I have posted, can contact Teo Audio direct at the email address given on the 'about' page of their website, to independently verify what I have said.