power conditioner for cd transport and dac?

I know that a power conditioner can affect the dynamic of a power amp but for a source component i would like to know if it can be a good think?
128x128thenis
I would get a Pure Power 1050 or the more powerful 2000. They protect your gear and since they regenerate pure AC they make your components sound much better.

Greg
Do they negate the need for a dedicated circuit or would you use them in addition to it? I ask this question understanding that a dedicated circuit would provide no protection.
I own the Purepower 1050 and have my power amp (Einstein LITD), linestage (Gill Audio Design Alana) and CDP (Reimyo CDP-777) connected and collectively the load never exceeds 19 percent under full operating conditions. It is my understanding that as it is a regenerator, a filter is not necessary nor is a dedicated line. This is an exceptional product and is the end of the road for me.
I have but 1 conditioner. BUT it has a 400va isolation transformer as part of the deal.
All lo-power stuff goes thru the iso, CD and DVD players. Also, the small dish.

Since none of those items are ever on together, I don't worry about 100db down noise migrating from one piece to another.

Amp / Sub? own circuit thru a PSAudio Soloist outlet.
Linkster, someone on another forum said that regeneraters--while they improve clarity and detail--cause a loss in texture. I suspect that this listener has simply mistakenly processed distortion, the effects of a contaminated power source, grunge--to use an all-inclusive, non-audiophile term--as a part of the music. Can you or anyone who uses a regenerater address this characteristic?