Can pandora be improved?

I have pandora and mog and am curious if something can be added to improve the sound quality? Thanks, Scott
52tiger
52tiger,

What equipment are you using now to listen? Based on your current setup, some advice can be given.

TIC
If you have a Squeezebox, you can only get 128 kbps. Their premium service will not kick up to 192 on a Squeezebox. I called them on it and they said they don't know when or if they'll ever get 192 kbps for the Squeezebox.
Just toying with the computer idea currently just using a roku into my Viva.Is it true that the quality will still be inferior to a good cd player?
"just using a roku into my Viva"

Roku Soundbridge direct into a (Viva) amp? Is that correct?

Using analog or digital wires from Roku to amp?

Roku Soundbridge internal DAC is OK but nothing special. Digital out to a good DAC should be an improvement as it was in my case.

Pandora is supported on Logitech Squeeze devices. I use it there and the sound quality is pretty good, almost CD like, definitely in the league of better mp3s and other similar internet radio sources, like Radio Paradise for example, in lieu of direct a/b comparison I would estimate. In the general "hifi" league and listenable for most I would guess. You have to have very good ears (and a very good system) to be able to tell the difference from CD in general with most music I would say.

That's what should be possible with the free Pandora service if the playback rig is done well.