Cardas Cold Forging

Has anyone tried the new Cardas option to have their speaker cable and connectors cold forged, making for a solid connection with no "connective" points with solder, etc. Sounds good in theory for line transmission, but can you hear any difference? If so what? I'm using Cardas Golden Reference.
pubul57
Yea thats what I did well before the appearance of 6-9's copper. I put my audio faith in government standard issue copper. Tom
What happened to all the trains??? The three near me have all been turned into bike paths. I was going to make a new pair of Lincoln Head SC's!
it is funny to me that all the talk is forging wire to spade, when just a centimeter later, that spade connects to binding post by a metal on metal contact, pressed together, sometimes ill fitting, sometimes not-- and, not only this, but that binding post was soldered to a wire by a guy, who, deadened by hours of inhaling lead fumes, is half thinking about lunch, half thinking about taking a dump. Do you ever look at some of the solder connections in your amp? Seriously. Or in your speakers? Not exactly NASA quality connections in there..
More to discover