Do powercords make a difference in sound?

Do they make a difference by upgrading stock power cords in amps, ect versus aftermarket power cords? If so, can anyone advise a good bang for the buck upgrade?
chad329
Clean power does, however best that is achieved.

Power cords alone may be hit or miss. Current delivery capability and a good ground are keys. This is not rocket science. Personally I believe a lot of power cords are overengineered for the task at hand or sometimes just overpriced and not a good value.
Funny? Hardly. Back to the Wireworld; I did direct comparison between two models of interconnects and speaker cables with only the conductor (copper vs. silver over copper) different. The change in sound was no laughing matter.

But remember, one has to have a good system, a good room and good hearing or else the distinction will be moderated.
Mapman, you say much, such as pcs being overengineered, just overpriced, and not a good value. I am quite comfortable with you holding those as your personal opinions but they have no credence as to being true. I have no idea why you might argue they are over-engineered or how that would be evidenced.

At least you don't resort to Rwwear's nonsense.
Ha Ha. I tried being serious but nothing works when your dealing with a fanatic.