Do powercords make a difference in sound?

Do they make a difference by upgrading stock power cords in amps, ect versus aftermarket power cords? If so, can anyone advise a good bang for the buck upgrade?
chad329
Snicker snicker yourself Rwwear -- yours is hands-down the most comical assertion posted here:
"If you have compared dozens upon dozens of cables I submit your judgement will become convoluted"
If you have compared no cables, I submit your judgement will be worth about the server space taken up by your, er, 'contributions' to this thread.

Who is more of a "fanatic" -- someone who reaches their conclusions through repeated critical listening, or someone who has predetermined a conclusion without listening?
People like you ZMan make places like this no fun. You are an idiot to believe I have not listened to almost everything out there. I have been in the audio business for almost thirty years. My assertion was for those unfortunately hard of understanding is that you can not compare dozens of cables and remember what the first one sounded like. If you can, you're an amazing person. The only thing so far that you've shown me is how amazingly poor your since of humor is. This is audio not a life or death situation. If you get mad because someone doesn't agree with your hypothesis then I don't really give a rat's ass.