Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
Musicallyinclined,
Apology accepted. No problem. Thank you for your kind words.

I note that two new HiDiamond threads have been started in the past few days by two new posters. I agree that there are very few HiDiamond users and even fewer who may be posting. But since HiDiamond has only had a North American presence for a few months this is understandable, IMO. As time passes, if these cables are more widely accepted as excellent cables I imagine that we will hear from more users.

I will be putting the HiDiamond Carbon 2 digital cable into my system on Sunday. I will post initial impressions next week.

Regarding the Joseph Audio Pulsars, I am hold off making detailed comments for now because my AMR DP-777 and HiDiamond cables are burning in and my new HiDiamond digital cable has yet to arrive. I think it would be premature to go into too much detail at this point with so much new going on in my system. I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to hear the Joseph Audio Pulsars in Singapore a couple of years ago and was immediately impressed. My initial impression of the Pulsars in my system is that they are stunning.
Another great review of Ocellia cables....
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/ocellia4/1.html
But still a hard cable to find anywhere! Just tried a couple of other brands and wasn't overwhelmed by them.
Musicallyinclined you stated you tried "other brands and wasn't overwhelmed by them" are you saying you tried Ocellia nd not to your liking?
You can get the Ocellia through Sounds of Silence Audio.com(USA) or direct from Ocellia in Montreal Canada.
They are truly exceptional in presenting realism and natural tone.
Regards,