Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
Sksos1,
That speaker with a good quality SET must really sound quite special. I live in Michigan, if closer to you I`d sure accept your kind invitation.Does it use a crossover? My speaker has crossovers but there`s just a single cap at the tweeter(and no resistor) that`s it along with an inductor for the woofer. What do you think of Ocellia`s amplifiers? I love my Coincident components dearly but a full Ocellia system I imagine is excellent as well.There`s something to the anti MDI concept.
Regards,
The Ocellia speaker drivers not only have no crossovers but they also use Alnico magnets and silver wound voice coils. They have an impedance of 16 Ohms and have a heavy brass ring and cage that is critical to their performance. They also have the ability to be grounded which allows for another layer of grunge to be removed that is created by the static charge generated by the driver suspension. This is something Tannoy has been doing for years now. It is very easy to test and repeatable.

I believe Jeff's Place blog has an blurb or two about this and his experience with grounding.

All these things add up to a very fast, responsive and revealing speaker.
Tedsnapp,
Thanks for the additional information.This Ocellia and the Horning are speakers I must hear one day.
Regards,
The problem with cables is they should never alter the sound of a system but there are so many poorly implemented components in the world that cables are often times used to fine tune for a weakness in a system. The problem is if you ever change a component, especially a weak component that was causing your initial dissatisfaction you will then be in another loop of cable replacement.

Ocellia cables do not alter a system's sound. They are simply revealing and pass through from one end to another. If the sound is not good with these cables in your system you need to look elsewhere than the cables. That can include components but also the room and where your system is positioned.
I've had my share of EXPENSIVE / OVERPRICED cables in my system and this is exactly how I feel about my ASI Liveline ICs and SCs. They sound fabulous with all my dfferent tube and SS components ... simply pass through without much contamination. I'm off the bus for the forseeable future on cables.

ASI PC also sounds excellent but I found them current limiting even on my DAC so don't use them. Has anyone have experience with Ocellia PCs? How do they work with high current components?