Morrow MA3 interconnects

I have recently been using Morrow MA3 interconnects. I really like the top end of what the cables bring to the table however It does not bring in the bass,,, a like a more authoritative sound. Any suggestions of what I can try that has the best of both worlds. I buy used and my budget is around 300.00. Thanks
musicrover
Try the MAC Ultimate Silver. You can have them burned in prior to recieving them. They will cost you below the $300 budget new.
I've tried just about every cable and these cables with the pure 5 nine silver is really very good.
Another good cable for bass is from a new cable maker called, Amadie cable try the Barb Masters, they also have very nice bass.
I always thought that copper cables had the best bass, but it seems high quality silver that has been soft annealed have better deep quality bass.
I also have the MA2's w/about 350 hours on them with exceptional bass driving Klipsch Forte 1's.
My MA3's from dac to pre are outstanding(single ended). I would contact Mike Morrow and discuss this with him. I find them to be very neutral after long break in.....
0-10 hrs sounded great, 10-90 hrs OK, 90-100 hrs constipated, 100 hrs shrill and no bass, 140 hrs marvelous. The bass depth, weight, and definition are outstanding.

I currently have only one MA3 cable between the VAC pre and the W4S amp in XLR termination. I am so impressed I have ordered more MA3's. This time I spent extra for the burn-in service. My other cables sound broken compared to the MA3.

I should receive the others next week.