Warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent

What IC best describes warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent to help a thinner sounding CDP.
seabreeze
Put a few wraps of teflon plumbers tape around the prongs of the CDP's AC cord. No joke.
Agree Traditional Cardas. The earlier the model, the more it will be what you are looking for.
Recent models may be a little too transparent for what you want.
I personally have some wonderful old (almost 30 years) Mark Levinson wire I made into interconnects way back when. Just recently reterminated them too. They are very much like Cardas in 'flavor'.
I have a oldy but goddy Mark Levinson IC

Lots of good recommendations coming in ...

Thus far we have .

Cardas cross or golden cross

Transparent Reference Cables (particularly XL older cable
newer version MM1 or MM2

Purist Audio Dominus

Audioquest Emerald ICs were very musical, full and warm. not as detailed though..

Harmonic Technology Truth Link

Straley Reality Cables

Gabriel Gold

Mapleshade Clearview

I'll throw a couple in from others recommendations, I personaly have no experience with them

ACOUSTIC ZEN MATRIX REFRENCE

Granite 470

analysis plus crystal oval

Straight wire Maestro

Has any folks out there tried various one's mentioned, what was your choice.

More suggestioned welcomed
Hi. as you already know, the ones i've used, in order of increasing cost:

Audioquest Emerald ICs were very musical, full and warm. not as detailed though..

Cardas cross or golden cross

Transparent Reference Cables (particularly XL older cable
newer version MM1 or MM2

Purist Audio Dominus

they're all good and fit your description. if you need stuff that would be at the level of ARC Ref series/CJ GAT/etc, the latter 2 imho would be appropriate, and the latter 3 are all up to it.

if you are looking for stuff that would work with NAD, the AQ is very good (though of course better cables are still better).