Warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent

What IC best describes warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent to help a thinner sounding CDP.
seabreeze
hate to bust your baloon, but warm and transparent cannot co exist. check the definition of "transparent" and warm".
Perhaps a better word would be dynamic on the upper end.

As what I was eluding to was a synegistic sound from top to bottom. not closed in with a rolled off top end, thus transparent with all the fore mentioned attributes..
Seabreeze, I'm not familiar with your Cambridge Audio CD player, but, considering that it could be your no-name IC that's making your CD player sound bright, not the player itself, you may want to audition what is generally regarded as a neutral cable, as well. A warm cable could, potentially, push you too far in the opposite direction.

You never mentioned a price range for the IC you want to buy, information that would be helpful.

08-07-11: Mrtennis
hate to bust your baloon, but warm and transparent cannot co exist. check the definition of "transparent" and warm".
Hadn't really thought about that, but that's fundamentally true: "Warm" means a tonal balance tilted toward the bass with some rolloff of the highs. Transparent requires fast risetime, which means frequency response way out to the ultrasonic range.

I stand by my earlier recommendation of the AQ Black Mamba II for its smoothness and clarity without being bright.

However, in my experience, the Cambridge components tend to sound a bit bright and forward. The Black Mambas might help, as well as sitting the CDP on a set of weight-correct Vibrapods.
Pmboyd, for sure the no name IC is adding to the situation, but they are there temporarly, till the proper IC is selected. As Johnnyb53 mentioned, it is a brighter sound thats the nature of the CDP to start with.

Have had my powercord and IC on the 840, and it transformed it into exactally what I am looking for from a IC. The problem there is one my friends made the powercord, who moved, and I dont have his new number, and I actually use two differnt IC's together with a female adapter. One being a Belden WBT ends and the other a Micro Seiki. Together there magic. A friend of mine received a spoll of the Micro Seiki,as he is an importer of Audio, and wanted to test it, made some IC's from it, and our group of about 15/20 audio buffs would get together on weekends, during the winter months. So we were the beta testers. He never did introduce it to the market.

Which leads me back to just finding a single IC for my brotherinlaw. As I have the power cord sorrted out already.

Do appreciate all the suggestions.