Warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent

What IC best describes warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent to help a thinner sounding CDP.
seabreeze
Pmboyd, for sure the no name IC is adding to the situation, but they are there temporarly, till the proper IC is selected. As Johnnyb53 mentioned, it is a brighter sound thats the nature of the CDP to start with.

Have had my powercord and IC on the 840, and it transformed it into exactally what I am looking for from a IC. The problem there is one my friends made the powercord, who moved, and I dont have his new number, and I actually use two differnt IC's together with a female adapter. One being a Belden WBT ends and the other a Micro Seiki. Together there magic. A friend of mine received a spoll of the Micro Seiki,as he is an importer of Audio, and wanted to test it, made some IC's from it, and our group of about 15/20 audio buffs would get together on weekends, during the winter months. So we were the beta testers. He never did introduce it to the market.

Which leads me back to just finding a single IC for my brotherinlaw. As I have the power cord sorrted out already.

Do appreciate all the suggestions.

so if i understand you seabreeeze, you are seeking a coherence, balanced frequency response and sufficient resolution without sounding analytical.

if this is the case, i have found a trade off, between attaining resolution orand a full bodied sound. i may have an idea, but i can't mention the name of the cable becuase i am reviewing it as we speak.

after the review has ben listed on audiophilia, i will let you know.
Seebreeze, you are describing exactly the sound of DCCA Audio's new hybrid designed cables.

Dealer/Manufacturer disclaimer
IMHO a good cable will present what is on it's input to it's output without any change to the signal at all. If the output of your CDP is thin, a good cable will not change that. It will present to your preamp exactly what was presented to it.
Virgo have had your power cords in sight, considering the source 3 fo CDP and refrence Master for Amp. Recently dis covered your comments about the Eminence, and how you fill about it.So how would you compare the Eminence to the other two I mentioned. What differences would there be.

Mrtennis writes:
so if i understand you seabreeeze, you are seeking a coherence, balanced frequency response and sufficient resolution without sounding analytical.

perfectly said Mrtennis.

keep us updated as to when your review is available

Thanks again everyone.