Any advantages to bi-wiring speakers vs. single

Hi, I'm about to buy a Von Schwiekert VR 33 speaker pair after hearing them at RMAF. I can get single wire or biwire versions. Any advantage to bi-wire? Thanks.
ldworet
If you are not going to biamp then it is just a hassle to have biwire imho. Need biwire cables and some agrue you need true biwire cables or double runs for best sound. Others say jumpers are better and then you have to choose which jumpers sound best...

Opens up a lot of possible directions and results. Some like this others feel it is a hassle. If you like to tweak and mess with gear, then biwire is good. If not, then better without it.
I used to bi-wire my old MTM speakers. Why? because I had 2 sets of wire and the speaker had 2 sets of binding posts. Was it better than a single wire? Slightly, but not enough to spend tons of money on if you don't already have the wire.

Now I have Apogees and bi-wiring is mandatory. The difference is not even remotely subtle - it is huge.

So YMMV, but without the extra speaker posts you will never know, and as others have said, ask the manufacturer their opiniion.
I have single wire, biwire and triwire speakers. If I were given the choice I would go for single wire. I have biwired, biamped etc and single to me gives the best overall sound. I use to biamp my Duetta Sigs but when I get them renovated I am going to change them to single wire also. Why; I just think one amp seeing one impedance load traveling down one wire compared to 2 amps seeing 2 quite different impedance curves traveling down two separate wires is far simpler and likely to sound better. YMMV