Speltz anti-cables and Vandersteens.......

Rogue Audio Cronus integrated amp to my Vandersteen 1C's....I'm now using Audioquest type 6+ speaker cable and am considering a switch to Speltz anti-cables. Anyone out there with a similar set-up ? Happy with the music ? I'd appreciate your thoughts. Yes I know I'll have the anti-cables with a 30 day guarantee, and yes I know it's up to me and my ears to decide. I'm just interested in hearing your ideas. Thanks.
adam18
Hi Adam - I have always wondered about those cables myself. Please continue posting about them!
Thanks for the comments guys......... I'll update this thread in another week, after a lot more listening. And how about yesterday's football ? Awesome games. Let's go Giants !
Adam, for me, yesterday's football meant watching Barcelona defeat Malaga. Great goals!
Had a similar experience going with Anti-Cables from Audioquest Type 8. Significant improvement for a fraction of the cost of the AQ which I enjoyed for a couple of years and thought were very good.
I switched on a whim and "why not", looking just to try thinking that I'll be returning them.
A couple of days later the AQ were for sale...
Well guys and gals.......... Two weeks later, and all I can say is WOW !!! I am incredibly impressed in the way with which the Anti-Cables have improved the sound of music coming out of my system. I am reinforcing the comments in my 1/21 and 1/22 posts, with enthusiasm and total satisfaction. My Vandersteens have never sounded better, and my Rega/Rotel front end and Rogue amplification seem to all be getting along quite well with the new cables.
Happy Listening my friends, and LET'S GO GIANTS !!!