Transparent or Nordost?

I currently have all Transparent Ultra MM2, but I am thinking of trying out some other cables. Has anyone compared Transparent to Nordost? Specifically Red Dawn LS?
System is listed.

Thanks!
no_money
Mo money-

keep working your way up the Transparent MM2 cable/cord chain and you are sure to be rewarded.
I have owned Valhalla and sold Nordost a lot for over 8 years. Difference between Transparent and Nordost is quite big. Transparent works well wenn you are looking for more involvement in your set. Nordost is less complete compared to Transparent. Nordost you miss depth and you will loose individual focus. And the mid's are less musical. But Transparent is less fast and less gives less resolution. Read my review of th Audioquest Redwood. Audioquest is better in speed and in black compared to Transparent. Individual focus is cause of this superior compared to Transparent.
Try entry or mid grade JPS or Audience AU-24 and you'll never buy another set of either. I used to use multiple grades of each as an example of what coloration does compared to neutral. Both can be bought with money back guarantees, what's to lose? There are high end reviewers who have switched to AU-24 from Valhalla in extreme systems. Get out of the expensive rut you've found yourself in.