Shunyata ztron power vs cx cables...

Hi, I have a few Shunyata CX powercords (anaconda cx and king cobra cx). Has anyone done a detailed comparison? What are your thoughts as to the differences?

I did just replace my Hydra vray II with a Hydra Triton, and that was a nice improvement, in clarity, naturalness, ease and dynamics. It was one of those upgrades that once it goes in...wasn't even worth going back to compare...

Thanks in advance
128x128jfrech
Jfrech,

I just purchased a Shunyata Cobra zitron digital cable. Fantastic improvement over the Tributaries DC it replaced. All of my other ICs, PCs and SCs are Shunyatas.

I have not done the comparisons you are seeking. My dealer is extremely impressed with Shunyata's new products. And, I find my dealer to be quite honest with high integrity.

Mike
Mike
Mike, my dealer is also...I personally am thrilled with my Triton, and it only has 75 hours or so playing time...I expect it to really improve...honestly if it doesn't I am still thrilled...

Wig, me to, I one to try one piece of their new interconnect, I am using some pricey transparent ref so only fair to compare to the Anaconda zitron..we'll see soon. Let me know what you find out...
>>I am using some pricey transparent ref so only fair to compare to the Anaconda zitron..<<

If you have the opportunity, compare it to the Cobra first. You might be surprised.