Ultimate Cables no more?

I placed an order with Ultimate Cables 3 weeks ago. The order went through, but I havent gotten the cables and when I went to check status on the web site it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?
manitunc
If you paid via a credit card through PayPal dispute the charge with your credit card company. If you didn't use a credit card you just learned another valuable lesson.
Manitunc, is your Paypal account tied to your Credit Card? If it is, you have to try to get a chargeback. Your CC CO. makes the final decision, not paypal.
Agree with Clio09 regarding the credit card dispute recommendation. If you've linked PayPal to your bank account, I'm really not sure what options are available from your bank.

I've read a few of these horror stories recently on the A'gon and it just vicariously sickens me. I hope you get support from your bank or CC.
No credit card. Direct withdrawl from bank account with paypal. I was 2 days late in escalating the dispute to a claim, so no help from paypal. Does anyone know how to contact them, or Carl Barbieri. I have emailed and left messages on phone. Now looking for an address.
Manitunc
I don't know this company I had not heard of them but I wan't to help you if I can, please contact me at highendaudionut@gmail.com