Morrow IC

Does anyone have any opinions on the Morrow MA1 IC. I am ready to go for all new IC and have really have no other way to compare except for what I read.
joeseppe
I have two pairs of morrow IC in my system they are very good once burned in.They improved the mid and the bottom.Well worth the money paid and I am not big on spending huge money on cables but they surprised me after they burned in very nice if you need a little more bottom end and detail in the mid range try them out they worked for me.MA-1 and MA-2 I may try the speaker cable next.
I have used the Morrow XLR 1.1 interconnects and was very happy with the results. I have a very open and detailed system with Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 and STI500 along with Magnepan 1.7s. You could live with the Morrow 1.1s without a problem. They held up strong in a testing with several other cables only beaten out by a Silnote XLR cable at 5X the cost.
If you are in Canada and large import duties are involved, I highly recommend Coincident cables, which are made in Canada and sound excellent IMO. As an aside, I've tried Morrow speaker cables and thought they were excellent at the price point.