"ANTI-CABLE" SPEAKER CABLE vs Audio Arts SC5?

The above companies offer inexpensive speaker cables, especially Paul Speltz's compamy ANTI-CABLE, Has anyone tried one or both of these speaker cables??? I am always suspicious of claims of outperforming speaker cables costing 5 to 10 times more.

I just sold Acoustic Zen Hologram 2 speaker cable because it is too awkward, and easy to trip over. Need some feedback about the above inexpensive cables. Thank you
sunnyjim
Remember that all cables sound different depending on to what they are attached. I maintain there is no BEST cable...just the one that sounds best to the listener in his/her own system.
I just found out today that Kimber Cable has a less advertized line. For example, their new top of the line (before the expensive Monocle wire), the 12tc, know as 12tcVS is almost half as expensive as the regular 12tc, it is supposed to be warmer, less analytical, and more musical than standard 12tc. I believe I was given a price of $388.00 for a 12ft pair, which includes any combo of spades and bananas. So, a standard 8ft pair is approx $250-279. Check with a Kimber Kable dealer, and try to get 10% discount....lots of luck. I am unfamiliar with KK's 8PR
I have Anti Cables and IC's throughout my system. The speaker cables blew the AQ Rockefeller that I had out of the water. And last night I added the Anti IC's and my system has never sounded better... There may be better cable out there, but for this price? No way in hell that anything beats this even at 4x the cost...