HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
yoby..i am not replacing the HD3's . i am going to sell my preamp and take my PWD and the dCS puccini i will buy directly into my amps ..bypassing the preamp..the HD3's are very good ...
Oh Darn: I was hoping (vicariously), that Dave was trying some Stage 3 Concepts or Dynamic Design cords on his Chalice amps.
Powder...i still have the HD3's on my amps..i actually have decided to have my preamp ugraded to the next level and will be buying another HD3 1.5m pc as i now have only 1 left except the 2 on the amps..
I have p3's to my Melody SET integrated and Esoteric K-03 in my office system and they sound great. The Melody pulls about 350w at idle, according to the P-10 I have on it.

We were reconfiguring my home system today, taking out an SR Powercell and installing two PS Audio p-10's - i per amp/side. With PS Audio AC12's coming out of the wall to the P-10's, the sound was OK, but not quite as good as it was before the changes. To be expected, since all cables and the P-10s had no hours on them.

As an experiment, I replaced the SR Hologram-D pc that was on my APL NWO-M CD/SACD player, with a P-3 cable I had, also cold. The change was immediate and like night and day. Detail, imaging, soundstage, EVERYTHING came back, but even better than before. We were shocked. I will be replacing the AC-12s with P-3s and the P-3 on the CD player with a P-4. I'm pretty sure there are more P-4s that will find their way into my home system as existing cabling gets broken in and budget allows..