Most "Musical" sounding speaker cable under $1000

I am probably going to get knocked around for the use of that mysterious word "MUSICAL" in this tread. However would like some input from members who have tried a lot of speaker cables: and would like to know what is most musical sounding speaker cable you have ever owned or presently own under $800. Multiple choices is also good.

FOR ME, the term "musical means" listenable, and holding the listener's attention, and satisfying. Also, it means very smooth without sounding warm or fuzzy. Lastly, it means....a unique presentation of the musical event never heard or experienced before.

Or,... is it also: more detail?? more musical cues that convey the music and its acoustic space? or a richer palette of tonal color and harmonics??? I am sure it is heard and defined differently by everyone
sunnyjim
JW Audio Cryo Nova, they are the same type of wire as Anticable, but having owned both, I like the Cryo Nova considerably better.
Under $800 I recommend a pair of used Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8. These are 8 gauge single crystal hollow copper cable. Strong bass. Lots of details. Not bright. Not warm. That's "musical" in my opinion.
I would recommend looking at Zentara Cables. I use the Reference II bi-wire speaker cables and wrote a short review here. You can find more information,including reviews,with a general internet search but here is a link to the website.http://www.zentaracables.com/
On the website under feedback I am Duane.
My amplifier has changed to a Luxman L-590aII since then and I am even more pleased with how the cables allow all of the rich vibrant sound and texture to flow and/or explode from my speakers.
If you call Mr. Kue you will find that he loves to talk about audio,equipment,and of course cables but with much knowledge and a great sense of humor.
Sunnyjim, the impedance curve of your speakers, as shown near the end of this review, is much more benign than most, being fairly flat, at about 5 ohms through much of the spectrum, and with phase angles that are not highly capacitive at any frequency. I suggest that you research posts by owners of the same or similar speakers to see what cables they are using. The fact that most other speakers do not have impedance characteristics that are similarly easy to drive, and may also differ significantly from the 5 ohm nominal value, suggests that recommendations based on experiences with other speakers stand a good chance of not being applicable, IMO.

Regards,
-- Al