any reviews Nordost norse 2 lineup?

was taking a serious look at the tyr 2, after purchasing the brahma power cord and what it did to my system. Simple setup, benchmark dac into dynaudio active monitor.
g_d
How did the Brahma help your system and what did it replace, component used on etc. Thanks.
Comparing the original to the series 2 is the series 2 is warmer more liquid sounding than the originals. Some say they sound like they have more 'weight'. I just upgraded my original Frey Ic to the Tyr2 and kept my original Frey Sc.

You just got the Brahma Pc but did you get a chance to listen to the Heimdall or Frey PC? I didn't compare the original to the series 2 power cords when I had the Nordost Norse series 2 demo case because I didn't have any of the original Pc's.
"How did the Brahma help your system and what did it replace, component used on etc"

I was only using stock power cords for the dac/speakers so it was an easy upgrade. I was little skeptical at first until I heard the results. Added much needed bottom end, and overall tighter presentation. I like hearing the defined bass when volume is low.

Xti16- are you happy with the tyr 2? right now I'm using cardas golden reference for the last 5 years so i think it might be time for an upgrade.