Why are Voodoo Cables not seen on Audiogon used?

I've had the opportunity to audition and then buy several of their power cords and they are stellar. I'd guess their other cables are very good as well, yet the brand is rarely seen here used. I would suppose that might indicate a high degree of satisfaction? What do others think?
timothy_m
Probably because no one has counterfeited them yet.
Once someone decides to make fake ones.. PLENTY will be available
I have a VooDoo Vector Dragon and yes, it is a very good PC. It is a very close second to the VH audio AirSines in my experience. You do see some used VooDoo ICs occasionally on Used Cable.com, but you are right, you don't see them come up for sale here much. I think one has to assume VooDoo is selling cables, since they are staying in business, and since they don't come up for sale, its not a stretch to think that means they have happy customers.
I guess there may be several reasons as stated above. I just wondered what the consensus was among members. It is funny about the name really. I didn't like it or the looks of the cables, but when I let my ears do the listening the choice was easy. Nice stuff.
Years ago, I talked with Bruce when they had only been in business I short while and he said much of his sales were overseas. Perhaps that's still the case. I used a number of his P/Cs. I liked them, but went other directions.
Timothy m-Very Observant! Very rarely do Aural Symphonics-Blue Circle or Silver Circle Audio pc's show up on Audiogon.