Entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables

Hello

Everybody talks about the Silent Source power cables.
I'm interested in buying the entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables.
Has anybody listened to them ?
I currently own the Kubala Sosna Fascination

Vincent
vindent
Great to gear from you, Vincent & Thankful-

The KS cables/cords are on my short-list to demo as well, having heard, at length, the Silent Source Signature IC w/ Musical Reference power cords (PC). It is so great to have these companies that make such superb offerings.
As w/ most elite cables/cords like this, gear -dependency comes into play on some level.Keep me posted guys & happy Listening!
-JA
Well we are into 2015-
hopefully some new fans will get on the bus for Silent Source cables/cords. Vincent & Thankful how are you guys doing? Are you guys still using SS cables/cords? If not, what cables/cords are you using in your systems?
Keep me posted & happy listening!
I have just inserted a pair of these speaker cables in my system. I am using Kimber Kable Hero interconnects and some home brew power cords. I have had them for 3 days and I am very impressed with them. They have a wide soundstage and are very focused. The leading transients one of the most striking characteristics of this cable in my opinion. Voices have a lively and free flowing nature. They are very transparent but do not render many of your recordings unlistenable. Stringed instruments are a joy with these cables. They have very quick and have great pace. My only complaint so far is they seem a little lean in the bass department. Don't get me wrong the bass is tuneful and tight but so far I feel the bottom octave is not up to par. I will try and report back after they have accumulated more hours on the cables.
Nice! Chuck-

give the cables time to burn-in properly. Do you have the Signature or Musical Reference model? How did you come across Silent Source? These do not come up often in the used/demo market place. Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
-JA
I have the Signature speaker cables. I bought them off another site. So far they are exactly what the doctor ordered. The bass is really starting to improve as well. They have tremendous instrument separation. I will report when they accumulate more hours.