Entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables

Hello

Everybody talks about the Silent Source power cables.
I'm interested in buying the entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables.
Has anybody listened to them ?
I currently own the Kubala Sosna Fascination

Vincent
vindent
Alright guys. My Silent Source Signature cables have reached a point where they have stabilized. The construction is first rate albeit a bit underwhelming compared to other cables. The cables are very flexible and install easily. The first thing you notice when you hear them is how vibrant the cables sound. They are well balanced and extremely quiet. They are a bit chameleon like in that they are very neutral cables. They convey what is on the recording. I would say they lean a bit to the lean side in my system. They are very transparent. Background vocals and instruments are easily located and occupy their own space. Vocalist such as Norah Jones's Nightingale voice soar. Her voice is front and center with immediacy and impact. Strings are a revelation. One can hear the pick strumming each individual string. The strings vibrations can be heard with incredible nuance and delicacy. I have heard the old cliche printed many times on audio boards of "veils being lifted." I can say with all honesty that the veil has been lifted on my system with these cables. They may be a bit too revealing in some systems but if you crave speed, dyanamics, and transparency you may find these cables fit the bill.
Welcome! Chuck-

good to hear you like SS cables/cords. Tell me, what other gear is in your system?

Whenever you can get a demo on the Musical Reference! Keep me posted & Happy Listening! JA
Jafant,

My system consists of the following.

Avalon Eidolon Diamond speakers
MSB Technology DAC IV with UMT Transport
VAC Signature IIa
VAC Renaissance Signature 140 Monoblocks.
Kimber 1126 interconnects
Silent Source Signature Speaker cables.
Shunyata Venom AC cables.
Zoethecus Rack and amp stands.
You have a very nice system -Chuck. Thanks! for sharing. I enjoy reading about the various combos of speakers/gear that jives well w/ SS cable/cords. Are you going to go all- Silent Source? Now, go play some good music! Happy Listening!
I will after hearing the speaker cables I will gradually change over all my cabling to Silent Source cables. They work very well in my system.