Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Jeb, I did not know that, mmmm, I can see what other modd I will be doing, what is the sound difference between the Rhodium and Gold, I was told that the Rhodium has a forward presatation and can get analitical on certain recordings, where Gold is more forgiving, and still gives you the resolution you want, so what's your take?
My tubehead friend likes the Gold. I have SS gear and prefer the Rhodium. All gear is different, try them both. It might surprise you on the outcome.
My system is solid state/tube, All these modds are going on my tube cd-player that I mentioned in the post above, did you change out the IEC yourself?, If so, Is it easy?, Thanks Jeb.
I have to say most mods I did were NOT easy.They required fabricating parts , machining , and drilling. Dealing with A/C voltages that can ruin your day , need to be properly handled .
My Elrod Statement Gold used Oyaide F1/M1 I'm ready for Oyaide R1
And for my Viola SS used Ellrod Diamond PC with Bucchino or Furuteck ? R or G ? Plugs and IEC and R or G ? Which wall outlet Furuteck ?

Thanks for your opinion and nice recommandation.q