Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Hi Audiolabyrinth Thankx for your reply and recomendation
The Big Amp SS Rhodium or Gold?
HI mehdi, Go with the Gold on your big solid state amp, when you get all this burned in, let me know what your impressions are, cheers.
Theaudiotweak..hi..!..in wich Way the 5361 is it betters the hubbell5362w..?..CAN you tell us where are you using it ..?
The 5361 is a single ac outlet. The 5362 is a duplex version of the 5361. They have the same connective parts except for their plastic or nylon chassis. The benefit of having the single outlet is less surface resonance offered by the single outlet versus the dual outlet. If you had a 5362 and one of the outlets was not in use then the sound of the other may suffer because the unused one would be free to resonate. I have 3 dedicated lines with 10 gauge wire. I formerly had 6 FIM 880 duplex outlets. In their place I now have 6 single 5361's each separate pair mounted side by side in a dual gang box covered with a with a nonferrous stainless steel face plate. All six outlets are in use/terminated.
Thx for your info concerning the single wall outlet...😉And so you would recommand it for the amplifier..or powerdistributer....is that right theaudiotweak..?...actualy my power cell from P.S audio is equiped with the duplex version 5362w And all my equiment is connected to except my amp to the wall ac outlet And i am going to get the 5361 hope fully very soon..😃
What is the price of it..?..is it easy to find..?..is there any shop where i CAN get it easy...?would appreciate...
Thankyou...😃😉😀😉..chahed