Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Since AC mains power is noisy, I prefer direct gold/copper outlets and plugs. The brass Hubbells are grainier IMO, similar to Rhodium.
I am conterplating getting the wall frame and carbon fiber face plate, is there substantial benefit in noticable sound to get this with a Furutech GTX-D Gold recepticle, or is the improvement subtle?
I have a Maestro and like it a lot over stock Hubbles on one of my eight dedicated lines. I'ver heard the Porter recommended a lot (which is cryoed Hubble). I wonder what the cost is at CryoPro to do just one of the single outlet Hubble 5361? I hate to say this, but I can hear subtle differences between the two outlets on a duplex. I've not confirmed, but I suspect the outlet with the line hooked to its screw is best as the other is conducting through the tab. The 5361 eliminates this audio nervosa.
How does the synergistic research best recepticles compaire to the Furutech GTX-D Gold recepicles?, of course when I spoke to SR about their red fuses, they claim their outlets were the best!, I do not believe that at all, what do all of you say about these two?