What is the benefit of balanced xlr cables

I just bought a marantz av7005 that has balanced outputs for xlr cables and I have a b&k st 125.7 s2 to hook it to also have a older Cambridge audio cd6 that has balanced connections on it.what are my befits to switching to these cables over my rca stuff.What is a good brand without breaking the bank,I've used blue jean cable,kimber kable,and synergestic THX
128x128thirsty93
I will ask the distributer ( in the Netherlands) of Jorma to bring a few cables with him. I do business with him and I know him for a long time. He will visit me in 2015. I will email about the outcome. I have no experience with these cables.
Bol, I think you would be impressed by the Jorma cables. I have owned Origo, Prime & now Statement. Going from Origo to Prime was a big step up in sound, but I think the biggest jump was moving up to the Statement sc's. Straight out of the box the resolution was amazing & in terms of the sound stage, a whole vista opened up.
"12-04-14: Thirsty93
So if you had a 100 dollars what xlr cable would you guys buy"

I would try to find a good pair of used AQ. I can't see you going wrong. They sound good with just about anything. If not, I would try a pair of Morrow cables. Never heard them before, but so many people rave about them, I'm curious. They're not expensive so the risk is very low.