Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
This product name is confusing. Does Ralph and his amplifier/preamp company have anything to do with product? I sure would be frustrated to see a high end audio product introduced named almost exactly like my company. Any performance issues with these cables could mistakenly reflect on the wrong company.

Seems like proper grounds for a lawsuit to me. Synergistic should change the name of the cable and put an apology on their website. Sorry to stir trouble, but as Chris Carter would say, "C'mon Man"!
I gave these level 2 cables 5 stars based on pricing. It is a 5 star cable relative to its price of $1000. Since my review I have decided to purchase one level 3 cable for $1495 (for use between source and preamp) as this is likely to be even better value. I intend to audition rior to any purchase.
I posted on Audiogon hoping to hear from members who may have auditioned these cables, or who are interested in cables under $1000. In my opinion Synergistic interconnects were somewhat overpriced until now. Moreover since these cables are not active, it is not necessary to incur the additional costs and inconveniences of powering active cables.
Sbank,

I am not connected to Synergistic research in any way. All I know is that they recently introduced 2 groups of cables under the name "Atmosphere Series Cables" consisting of Interconnects and Loudspeaker cables. There are 4 levels in each group: Level (1),level (2), level (3) and lever (4)

I obtained this information from their website
(Synergisticresearch.com
"This product name is confusing."

They're whole product line is confusing.

"Does Ralph and his amplifier/preamp company have anything to do with product?"

I believe that he does. Unless people were joking because the name is so close. I sometimes miss stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure they weren't joking.
I have had my Atmosphere Level 4 interconnects for a month. Decent cables with rich tones, but I will be listing them for sale very soon. I have a 1m RCA and 3m balanced.