Budget Power Cords, which brand to choose?

I know budget means different things to different people, I am talking below $1000 new and $600 second hand. I also know they are very system dependent.

I use an Ayre QB9 DAC fed by a Mac Mini and NAS
TW Accustic Raven one/ortofon 309D/SPU synergy
Modwright 36.5 Pre
ARC Ref 75 Power
Daedalus DA-RMa speakers
Bybee stealth power supply

My power cables are Lessloss original and Sablon Audio and very good they are. There appears to be a number of new small companies getting good reports and reviews, particularly WyWires, Silnote and Triode Wire Labs. I already use Wywires Speaker cable and one XLR interconnect, so that may be the obvious choice. Any thoughts on these or other cheaper cables I haven't thought of? Thanks
david12
I know they may be older than some of the current cords that you have mentioned, but I find that Elrod EPS-2/3 Signature cords can still beat out anything I've had in my system less than $1K second hand prices.
You can find them in the $400-$650 range depending on condition.

Of those that you mention, the TWL 7+ would be on top of my list.

Out of curiosity, which version of the Bybee Stealth conditioner do you have? I am using one that is one generation back, but it does use the GTX-D receptacles. Mine has two Gold and two Rhodium, very nice.

Cheers,
John
+1 Jmcgrogan2,
I would also add the HiDiamond P3 (less then $1000) and P4 (around $1000+).
Thanks for your responses. John, as to the Stealth, I bought mine second hand and it has no distinguishing marks on it, but I think it is the last version of the unit, not the current one and yes, I am very pleased with it.