Stage III Concepts Power Cords PC

we are well into 2015, anyone using the newest models from Stage III Concepts, offered by Brian @ Aaudio Imports, in their systems? I have auditioned a few of the older PC and they are nothing less than outstanding!!!

My dream combo would be to add these PC to either Silent Source or Transparent OPUS cabling, just to hear/evaluate
if there is any synergy between the brands. Keep me posted
& Happy Listening!
jafant
Hi, Stage 3 has introduced a new flagship power cable called, Liathan, from the Greek mythology, said to be better than the Kraken, very expensive!, :-)
Audiolabyrinth, I heard it at CES but not in a demonstration. It certainly is large. I thought the sound was okay for the lousy suites at CES.
I auditioned the Kraken vs VH Audio Trans ( blinded), and two of the 3 listeners preferred the VH Audio. It was very close, but the Trans just had better detail and more precise image outlines. Tonally, very close. Transients went to the Trans, by a slight margin. I chose the Trans as the best out of 9 choices they offered. Option 3 was a 500.00 TAS favorite power cable which compressed the sound, not even close.
The Liathan was compared the day before, some feeling it bumped the treble up too far, some liked it. Some preferred the Kraken, others the Liathan. I missed that comparison.
You cannot go wrong with either the Trans or Kraken.
Amps were Pass 160 monos, Ypsilon preamp, TAD speakers. PT