Freak Me Out

I am looking for a CD that is very strange and exciting at the same time.Weird music,sound effects,good sound quality etc.Anyone know where Im coming from?
david99
Should pick up Dafos. It was performed by Mickey Hart, Airto, and Purim and was recorded by Keith Johnson. It was released in many variations, the last of which was a remastered gold CD. There is also a vinyl 45 pressing floating around but I have been unable to find a copy even though I have been casually looking for years. This can be a speaker killer so be forewarned... it has an extreme amount of loud dynamics and tremendous bass on some passages.
I like all four of Enigma's CDs, and they are pretty strange in a new agey sort of way. My favorite is "Cross of Changes". They're all driven by percussion. Cheers. Craig.
Richard Thompson's "Rumor & Sigh" has some great aural as well as creative lyrics. Any of the Latin Playboys stuff might be of interest. If you like Los Lobos "Kiko & The Lavender Moon", the Latin Playboys stuff explores some things a little more experimental. The above post about Dafos looks good to me. Airto is great.