Modern day female jazz recommendations

We all know the classics from decades ago. What are your favorite your more contemporary female jazz singers of today?

Living close to Nashville I have the opportunity to see and hear a lot of up and coming artists. Nashville is NOT just country music by a long shot.

I'll start with Diana Krall....
dean_fuller
If Jane Monheit's musical selections were as terrific as her physical appearance, WOW, she'd be at the top of all the 'more lustful' male audiophiles on this site!
Speaking of babes with incredible voices, has any heard Carla Bruni? Unbelievable... and french!
Mary Beth Maziarz is pretty sweet though she might not fit into the jazz part.
To call some of these people Jazz performers stretches my definition a little. Don't get me wrong, I love virtually all of them, if not their music, but I'd have to say that when I think of Jazz female vocalists, Ella comes to mind, Sassy Sarah, Billie; after that, there are select few.
Maybe its because Ella sang improvisationally, as did Sarah some, but the rest just touch the outer edges, at least, to me.
As much as I love Buble's music, I don't think of Jazz when I think of him--more of old standards with Big Bands to the rear. Obviously I'm wrong as he's listed in the Jazz bins and charts.
Anyone else see this distinction?
Rachael Price. I just picked up a re-released 2008 CD originally recorded in 2003 by the then 17 year old Rachael Price. Ella influenced with a beautiful voice can't wait to get some of her current work.