Like a Rolling Stone - Looking for great live Dylan

Hoping a Dylan fan can recommend a great live version of LARS. Just heard Karl Wallinger's version (live) from Arkeology. It's got great energy. He really owns the song. Want to hear the master do it live. Leaning towards Bootleg Series Volume 4. If there's something better, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
128x128ghosthouse
One bonus for the BS V.4 version is that you get to hear an audience member shout "Judas" and then Dylan replies "I don't be-LIEVE you!"

FWIW I did not care for the version in that video although they have obvious talent. Just not a good match for me.
Post removed 
fwiw -Dylan's reply never to that charge really made sense to me. Though I
guess you could try to adopt a Dylan mindset from back in the day and maybe it
would gather some significance. In a bunch of the reading I was doing looking
for that perfect live version, came across an explanation. Apparently, there was
more that followed the "Judas" shout (though unheard except in a
few recordings of that exchange), with the heckler subsequently
saying something like, "I'm never going to listen to your records
again!" To which Dylan replied, "You're a liar!" followed by,
"I don't believe you!" (or vice versa).
Ghosthouse, Dylan was not and is not a normal person, as I'm sure you know. I'd guess that he was responding to the Judas shout. I doubt that he would care about or argue with someone who didn't want to listen to his albums any more. Being called Judas is something that he would be more likely to respond to, something philosophical or theatrical, not practical.

I sent you an email backchannel, let me know if you're interested.
Hey Tom - yes, got your email. Replied to it a few minutes ago. THANKS. I'd have to agree with you...Dylan's definitely an "outlier". With respect to his "I don't believe you"...."You're a liar." he might not have cared if that guy was going to listen to or buy his records anymore but, either way, it was a brilliant response in terms of a performer regaining control of the moment. ALSO - I think the heckling and booing really did bother him. I saw some footage from those days where he's in a limo after a show and he makes a kind of exasperated comment about the boos. You could tell it was getting to him.