year end best of list...the "Bones"

It's that time of the year again. One of the simple pleasures of the 'Gon is turning on to new music. Audiogon members tend to have eclectic, but high quality taste in multiple genres. Where else can you find advice on Spanish guitar music, Porcupine Tree, Shubert, reggae, or the best Lindsey Buckingham recording? I particularly enjoy the geographic diversity the forum brings to the table. Here is one from the South. There have been numerous "best of" threads already started, but here is the one recording that I keep going back to:
St. Paul and the Broken Bones- "Half the City".
These guys are from a small town in Alabama and channel the Muscle Shoals vibe. The lead singer looks like an accountant, but if you like Otis Redding and Al Green, you will love the "Bones". Check out "Call Me" on youtube.
maxnewid
The ones that have made an impression and are in regular rotation include:

St. Vincent - St. Vincent
tUnE-yArDs - Nikki Nack
Somi - The Lagos Music Salon
Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty
Appreciate the feedback Slaw. I ordered both Frazey's yesterday. Next post will probably be a review of the live bonus discs from my Christmas wish list: Supertramps' "Crime of the Century", Drive By Truckers "English Oceans", and a couple of old Clapton deluxe editions with live bonuses. Happy holidays.
As an aside, "English Oceans" was a BIG disappointment for me on vinyl. The sonics are horrible!