Rolling Stones Tour 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-plan-summer-tour-sticky-fingers-reissue-20150331

Also, reissue of "Stickey Fingers".
128x128dweller
I thought Sticky Fingers was pretty much it for them. I had Exile and, a few tracks aside, thought it was mediocre. The rest of the world disagrees, I know.
I hung in longer than you guys,for me steel wheels was where I got off. Tattoo You,Emotional Rescue from their later years delivered in my book but I saw The Bridges to Babylon tour and was disapointed. Now if they tour stripped down just them four and a key board player I probably would consider it.
They are an expensive nostalgia act at this point. I give them credit for keeping it together at all for so long though.

Their act does not age well. 70+ year old guys acting like young rock and rollers still. Lots of great songs in their catalog to draw on though. NEver cared much for Mick Jagger singing live though.

Still lots of people looking to say they saw The Stones live though so I imagine their tours will continue to do quite well. Been there done that though myself.

I will still go see The Moody Blues every year or so. Have seen them many times over the years most recently about a year back. Their act has aged quite well. They were never your prototypical rock and rollers, more philosphers that sing about things that people of all ages might still relate to. Plus they can rock out still quite well when needed.