Rolling Stones Tour 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-plan-summer-tour-sticky-fingers-reissue-20150331

Also, reissue of "Stickey Fingers".
128x128dweller
70+ year old guys acting like young rock and rollers still.

Yea, Mick, The Stage Jogger!
I haven't seen them in a loong time, and aging rockers can look silly, but...

I'll give them another shot if the local concert timing works for me. I'd agree that the songwriting hasn't been great for +/-40 years, but, for me, that misses the point. The Stones could do two hours of Chuck Berry and be great, if they're on their game. IMO, Keith is as good a rhythm player as there is and Ron Wood's a compelling lead guitarist. The rhythm section gets after it and, well, Mick is Mick.

If they don't phone it in (no guarantees there), a Rolling Stones show is a great thing. No new songs needed for that.
I love the Stones. The problem I have with this tour is the ticket prices. The cheap seats for the privilege of seeing them in the same venue GA. Tech plays football are $160. The prime tickets are going in a package for $2000. I have seen them several times and have always been impressed by how tight they are as a group and I also am a huge Chuck Leavell fan. Maybe I am just getting old, but this go around, I think that I might just check out the deluxe "Sticky Fingers" offering which includes a live show from the 70's and reminisce about younger days.
Yep an EXPENSIVE nostalgia act.

I've had my share so will pass.

They can still put on a good show in many ways though for those still interested enough.

I can go see many local bands that are also good do Chuck Berry or whatever so not much appeal to pay big bucks in a crappy sounding venue to hear The Stones do it.

Been there done that.

For those who are fans and have never seen, more power to ya.
A bigger bang which I'm pretty sure is their last album has some very good songs on it, Let Me Down Slow being one of them. A classic. Let it roll.