Best blues guitarist, Clapton or Green

I know Clapton is God, but is he a better blues guitarist than Peter Green.
cody
To those that responded that EC is not a "blues" player, give a listen to the EC and BB King album Riding With the King. Especially on vinyl! Goose Bumps!
Texan blueser Johnny Winter played his share of very complex passages. Had a great sounding guitar, and could really sing dem' blues. Surprised no one mention Johnny. Peter Green was definetly a great pure blues player. BTW the driving force behind the Stones was blues player Mick Taylor, but of cource he had to tone down for Mick's big ego.
Didn't Peter Green go into some sort of drug induced reclusion some years ago, and just recently (in the past 2 or 3 years) come out of it and light things up with some new tunes?

I can't say who is best, it is like trying to pick the best running back, "on any given Sunday....!" I'm sure all of the above-mentioned performers have had magical nights, where they would make your hair stand up. For me, one of those nights was seeing two of my favorites playing together on the same stage at the Palace of Auburn Hills - Eric Clapton and SRV - WOW, what a rush!!

For those who question Jimi's blues, try listening to:
Jimi Hendrix:Blues

Some other interesting blues guitar selections:

Otis Rush - Mourning in the Morning

Alvin Bishop - playing w/Paul Butterfield on "The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw

Robin Trower - Someday Blues

Eric Clapton - E.C. Was Here ("Have You Ever Loved a Woman" is a personal favorite)

Buddy Guy - Buddy's Baddest (greatest hits)

and for some serious house rockin blues guitar,
Showdown! - with Albert Collins, Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland

its all good
Neither. Go back children to the late 60's and listen to Mike Bloomfield, especially with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Mike has been an inspiration to many quitarists, such as Robbin Ford. Many wantabe's don't even know who he is but the real players surely do. He is one of the creators not imitataors. "With out our musical forfathers, none of us would be here" Quote...Robbin Ford. I agree, for he has been an insperation to me.
check out Steve Kimock playing "End of The World Blues" with Zero...lots of high quality digital tapes around of this band. Kimock soars.