The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Tubegroover. No, the room is not dedicated, although my wife claims it is. It's our living room. The dimensions are nineteen and a half feet wide, thirty three feet long, and with a ceiling that vaults from eight foot two inches to twelve and a half feet. I have fourteen dedicated AC runs, each with their own 20 Amp breaker and separate (from house) dedicated grounds. There are 6 RPG panels and 4 Tube Traps behind the Soundlab speakers, and the entire right wall is treated with acoustic material. The floor is Granite, and has two heavy imported wool rugs that the sofas rest on. Believe it or not, there is a surround sound system within the stereo as well. It gets fired up on the weekend, I use a Atmasphere mono block for my dialogue channel, Sound Valves for the side and rear channels, and self powered subs. None of this stuff integrates with my two channel system, except when the Soundlabs become the "front" channel for movies. Really a great surround system with all those tubes. (PS, Purist Proteous, even on the surround sound).
Rowland 9Ti's going througha Nakamichi processor, soon to be the new Theta casablanca 2. Main speakers are Avalon Osiris. Center and surrounds are JMLabs Mini-Utopias. Source is a Sony SCD-1 with the digital out going through a Dodson Mk-II DAC with the 24/96 upgrade. Wiring is Cardas neutral reference biwire to the Avalons and Neutral reference IC's. The front end is off a PS 300 with Electroglide PT to the Sony and ESP Essence to the Dodson. Coming soon will be 2 REL Studio subs or Aerial SW12's. haven't made up my mind yet. The cenetr channel is a bridged Classe 150 and the rears are off a Clase 400. I do a lot of 2 channel listening and it sounds great. My TV is a Pioneer Elite 710 HDTV. When we redo our basement, in another 6 months, I plan to get a 3chip DLP projector, run off a Home Theatyre PC. Life is good! David
Albert,what did you use for cable on your dedicated AC runs.This is my next project and would appreciate any advice.Your HT set sound great.I hope to be able to do the Tube thing in my HT someday.At present the Marantz SR880 will have to do.
Dunlavy/Audio Research/SOTA/Audio Magic/Power Company have gotten the job done for me! More room for improvement? Of course, but very musically satisfying for now.
Tml2. My cable on dedicated runs is common Romex (brand name) sheath clad copper cable. All my runs are either 12 or 10 gauge. I've often wondered if I should have used something special for this. I don't think Purist makes in wall wiring, if they did, I would probably use it.