The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Proac Response 2.5 DIY clone. Sonic frontiers line 1. Mark Levinson ML-9. Level 1 Mod (parts connexion) Jolida JD-100. NOS TUBES THROUGHOUT, Amperex, Brimar.

so real
Pre: Sonic Frontiers Line 1
Amp: Sonic Frontiers 2 x 110w (can't remember model)
Source: Sony NS999ES SACD/CD
DAC: Meridian (can't remeber model)
Speakers: Wilson Cubs on Sound Anchor stands
Spkr wire: Audience Au24
I/C: Transparent Link 100 RCA
Transparent AES
Goldmund optical
Sub: Sunfire True Sub (the original model, not the current inferior model)
PCs: all stock
Power Cond: PSA Ultimate Outlet and Richard Grey somethings
StanDesign isolation racks
Room treatment: something that looked like small pillows
My current system is the best by far.

I started focusing in on optimizing what I had to get to where I am now about 2 years ago.

Practically, at this point, the only interest in changing anything I have is possibly:

1) a higher power, higher current SS monster amp in the future to really take the big OHM f-5s to their limit.

2) Trying a pair of very high efficiency speakers, like horns, other dynamic designs, or even something totally radical like Emerald Physics maybe. I'd probably have to sell my Dynaudios to do this though and am not ready to part with them yet.
I have tried and spent so much money on different system until I found my dream one :
Air Tight ATM3 for amps,
Wilson Audio Maxx for speakers,
vandenhull the third for speaker cable and Van Den hul the first for interconnect,
Air tight ATC 2 for pre,
Accuphase DP100,DC101 on digital front.
make cooments/suggestion.
Reegards
F.P.
McCormack DNA-1 upgraded to SMcAudio Rev. A Gold Standard
ARC LS-3
Denon DCD-2700 as transport
Muse Model 2 w/Bessel Analog Reconstruction Filter
Infinity RS9A Kappa modified with MIT internal speaker cable throughout except for short multiple ganged silver Kimber Kable runs from binding post to crossover.
Denon Tuner TU-800
Monster M2.4 biwire
AudioTruth Diamond interconnect
Monster M2000 interconnect
Kimber PowerKords
API PowerWedge
Sennheiser HD600

This was a fine system to my admittedly olden ears, but some others thought well of it. Unlike some very fine high end systems which I have had the good fortune to hear, this system did have a minimum threshold to come fully alive. Thankfully, this threshold was well short of headbanging level. At times after experiencing some unbelievable systems at the local audiophile meetings, the system did sound a bit sweetened by comparison. But a sysem based on Mark Levinson and Revel Salon Ultimas (?) did a lot to restore my faith in my system and my taste in sound while nonetheless completely blowing my system away with a similar character. I am now listening to music primarily through the HD600s or the Audio Technica ATH-AD700, which pleasantly bring up the question of "...if either of these is right, then the other must be wrong..." Same could be said of the SMcAudio mod compared to say, Krell & B&W setups that I had the pleasure of listening to, but I absolutely loved what Steve and Kris did with the amp. While the tube-like character that Steve achieved may have arguably been better suited to another speaker, I really enjoyed the sound.