Who R U?

A while back Garfish mentioned he lked the idea of getting to know some of us better.As no one has started a thread like this before I will take the plunge.I have been involved in and read many heated exchanges here in AudioGon.I hope no one attacks me for this thread saying "who cares about you,this is audio" Anyway,Im 45 and live in W.N.Y.I have never been married but have a music loving 11 year old daughter who lives with me.I have been a nurse for 20 years.Before that I was a Navy Corpsman for several years.I recently became engaged (first time) to a beautiful 30 year old music loving woman.At my age a 30 year old is a keeper and I have never been happier!! My other interests??Im into vinyl,who has time for anything else??
david99
Hi,
I'm a professional musician, playing principal euponium (the unsung cello of the brass family) for The US Air Force Band in DC. While not touring or recording I enjoy hiking, camping and skiing. Maybe I should start hang gliding? I you'd like CD's of the AF Band you have to have your library or school write us a letter.you can find the address somewhere on our webpage:
http://www.bolling.af.mil/band/index.htm
Unfortunatly Uncle sam won't let us give them away to individual citizens. I started getting into hifi back in school. After Working in my job here, and having second thoughts about my music career, I decided to jump in again and get more stuff before I went to the poor house. Musical fidelity A3 and AP Virgos and I'm still having second thoughts, but now I can't stop buying new toys!!!!
Excuse me for mixing hobbies, but if you want info on hang gliding Wjones feel free to ping me. It's my other passion and has been for well over a decade. I'd be more than glad to answer any questions and, just as importantly, guide you past the pitfalls newcomers encounter.
Lots of new members here that havent checked in to this thread yet.Come on guys and ladies,tell us about you.