Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
While I have never had the opportunity to play with them, the Kimber Black Pearl HAVE to be number one. Waaayyyy out of my budget at $50,000! The Kimber Select technology is based upon Black Pearl.
Trelja you don't have an extra 50K, he he he. The best cables will never be heard by most of us, in TAS last month most of the $100,000 plus systems they recommended had NBS Monitor and Siltech speaker cables at mind boggling costs. I can just imagine the look on some guys face though when he drops $10k on speaker cables and a month later hears a $1k pair that blows them away........some sanity and prespective is required, Sam
Nordost SPM Reference. Listen to them and you'll know why! I also am very impressed with JPS Superconductor 2 NC. Both are very revealing with clean detailed high frequency and great tight bass.
Megasam, 10k is insane but have you compared 10k cables to 1k cables? This doesn't count if the 1k set was yours because you will automatically want to pick them, and in your mind they will sound better.
Has anyone seen "Fabio's" hifi setup, it was on some news show a while back? One planar speaker (of the pair) was quoted as being $80,000.00 I beleive. I wonder if $50,000.00 cables would be condidered overkill.