Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
Megasam, 10k is insane but have you compared 10k cables to 1k cables? This doesn't count if the 1k set was yours because you will automatically want to pick them, and in your mind they will sound better.
Has anyone seen "Fabio's" hifi setup, it was on some news show a while back? One planar speaker (of the pair) was quoted as being $80,000.00 I beleive. I wonder if $50,000.00 cables would be condidered overkill.
I've seen Fabio's setup and he uses transparent with the modified Martin-logans. It was in a stereophile about 4 years ago. Hard to tell which are the best because my system changes and probably my ears do too. I've spent a lot of time checking different cables with help from the cable co. With my system the Transparent were laid back. The nordost spm were great but after 2 weeks they sounded a bit on the bright side compared to the JPS superconducter 2. I have used the JPS for 2 years and have changed to the Audio Tekne cables which have been excellent. All these cables are excellent choices. The changes on all these cables were more on the subtle side and could live with any of them.