Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
"the best" in re: to class. The Straightwire Crescendo II BW Speakercable for mains & Blacsilc BW for theatre are exemplory. All balanced via ARC LS10pre for 2ch. & Anthem AVM2 theatre. Pair of Gray TPC400 line filters.
does anybody know the setup "fabio" was actully using like what company brands and what not? pretty sweet setup i seen it was on tom green and was wanting to know every since what kinda equipment can cost that much. Its gotta be good if "Fabio" listnes to it ,"Fabio oh Fabio!" doesn't deserve it anyways. lol maybe i'm just jealous. maybe?
I currently use NBS Monitor II. I chose them over the NBS Statement line because of the better dynamics and detail (the tradeoff is less lush and smaller apparent soundstage). What I like about the NBS line is that it is rational in the sense that there are different lines with different emphasis and the higher in price you go, the better the stuff sounds. The bad news is that all of their cables are somewhat delicate and cannot be twisted or moved around excessively.

I've had a chance to hear the crazy expensive NBS Black label cables and that stuff is really, really good. Other fantastic cables that I have extensive listening experience with are the XLO Limited (sounds good with just about anything) and the Audionote's Sogon (?)(heard only with Audionote speakers and SAP speakers).
Transparent Opus for those who can afford. I had an opportunity to listen to these speaker cables through a pair of approximately $4,000 Respons speakers at Transparent about two years-ago. With non-networked cables, the Respons speakers sounded like good $4k speakers. Adding cables that cost about eight times the speaker cost transformed the speakers into another relm. This demo was clearly designed to demonstrate what is possible, rather than a likely combination of components. And, BTW, I believe Fabio uses Transparent Cable in his system.