Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
I currently use NBS Monitor II. I chose them over the NBS Statement line because of the better dynamics and detail (the tradeoff is less lush and smaller apparent soundstage). What I like about the NBS line is that it is rational in the sense that there are different lines with different emphasis and the higher in price you go, the better the stuff sounds. The bad news is that all of their cables are somewhat delicate and cannot be twisted or moved around excessively.

I've had a chance to hear the crazy expensive NBS Black label cables and that stuff is really, really good. Other fantastic cables that I have extensive listening experience with are the XLO Limited (sounds good with just about anything) and the Audionote's Sogon (?)(heard only with Audionote speakers and SAP speakers).
Transparent Opus for those who can afford. I had an opportunity to listen to these speaker cables through a pair of approximately $4,000 Respons speakers at Transparent about two years-ago. With non-networked cables, the Respons speakers sounded like good $4k speakers. Adding cables that cost about eight times the speaker cost transformed the speakers into another relm. This demo was clearly designed to demonstrate what is possible, rather than a likely combination of components. And, BTW, I believe Fabio uses Transparent Cable in his system.
In case anyone is interested, here is the Fabio system people above are referring to. Unfortunately article was done in 1995 so surely there have been changes, but this should give you an idea of his level of system:

http://www.transparentcable.com/products/reviews/full_reviews/ref_scottwilkinson_avinteriors.html

This was posted at Transparant cable website.
In no particular order the BEST speaker cables I have heard/used:
1. Jena Labs(symphony, Valkyre and Pathfinder- I have not heard the Dreamdancers yet, I am not sure I can afford to listen to them!)
2. Transparent opus mm
3. Nordost Valhalla(hey they do somethings very well)
4. Purist(I am not familiar with the line, however there higher end cables always sound great)
5. Siltech I think the model was Compass Lake, they are real good.

I will leave my list as top 5, they are all different and depending what you want and what your system is maybe none of them are for you! But they are what I like.

btw this is a REAL old thread, I wonder if some of the posters from 2000 would change there answers now!
I have a rotel int amp 1060, B&W 602 series 3 speakers what cables would anybody recomend for my system? Would QED silver spiral cables be any good or to bright sounding? Comments please?