Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
The best speaker cable is the ones speaker manufacturers use in there adverts, the ones that never seem to intrude or are so fine you can't even tell they're there:)
It seems to me that cables invariably act as frequency tone controls with the specifc effects determine by inductance/resitance/capacitance.

If this is true, it would seem that there can be no best cable as it becomes almost totally system dependent.

I would think that given source A, pre-amp B, amp C, and speaker D we might be able to answer what is the "best" cabling for this particular system.

Beyond that, I think universal claims of which cabling is "best" are close to impossible.
Home Depot standard copper 14 gauge insulated house wire. Twisted pairs( I buy red and black). Clean, dynamic clear sound. Best for less. Try it.
I will second on AudioQuest Everest speaker cable. Simply the best cable I have ever heard/used.

They directly replaced Transparent Audio reference XL MM in my system and there was no comparision between the two. The Everest bested Ref XL in every single area, and it's resolution is just mind blowing.
My fav biwire cables that I have heard are the WireWorld Eclipse and Gold Eclipse. I currently don't use biwire I just do their Polaris 3+ cables w/ their Super Eclipse jumpers.

For the poster recommending Home Depot cables.....You're probably the guy that would put 86 octane Kroger gas in a Porsche and say it still runs just the same. :P