Best Component Ever, for the money

The other thread with this title was corrupted in its inception. Let's do this one with NO cables, power cords, isolation devices or tweaks. My vote goes to the Connoisseur turntable (integrated with arm). I don't have it anymore and you shouldn't be able to find one for sale. High end perspective for $150.
paulwp
Mark Levinson 335 Running a Mark Levinson 39 cd player direct. The sound is so Natural.
Dburdick; your DNA-0.5 went to a good home and may see some up-grading one of these days, and as I've got a 2nd one-- maybe monos. Cheers. Craig
The dynavector 507 tonearm. Brings the best out of just about every cartridge. It is a masterpiece of visual and engineering design.
Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid Pre Amp- $500 in kit form. Incredible pre amp. Mesa Baron Amp -$1,600 used. Powerful enough to drive the Hales! Hales Rev. 2 speakers $1,000 used. Cal audio CL-10 CD changer $800 used.
Best value by a wide margin is an Audiogon classified for 2 bucks! Best deal I ever got was an VPI HW-19 with ET-II arm and Signature DTi for $1400, then my ex-wife discovered the meaning of the legal term, fungible. Best component value, a used Music Reference RM-10 for $600.