Best Component Ever, for the money

The other thread with this title was corrupted in its inception. Let's do this one with NO cables, power cords, isolation devices or tweaks. My vote goes to the Connoisseur turntable (integrated with arm). I don't have it anymore and you shouldn't be able to find one for sale. High end perspective for $150.
paulwp
Grado FTE+1 and the Grado entry-level cartridges that succeeded it (GTE+1, MTE+1, etc.) The FTE+1 was only $13 in the early 1980's and was the cheapest entry-level audiophile component that I can remember.
Best Component Ever, for the money??

(01). McCormack Power-Drive DNA-0.5 Power Amplifier (never owned one, but always wanted to own one).

(02). Adcom GFP-750 Active/Passive Line Stage Preamplifier (currently own one, and have no plans to part with it either).

(03). Magnum Dynalab FT-101/FT-101A/Etude FM Tuners (currently own an FT-101, and what I said about the Adcom GFP-750 also applies to the FT-101 as well).

(04). NAD 3020 Integrated Amplifier (never owned one. But could very well be the best VALUE component ever. I haven't heard about anything else coming along and topping it ever since it was discontinued and removed off the market almost two decades ago).

(05). Vandersteen 2 Speaker System (never owned a pair, but I have listened to this speaker system over and over again, and I am seriously thinking about getting a pair (FINALLY (!!!!))).

I think that's about all I can think of right now.

Happy Listening!!!!!

--Charles--