Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
I like both the Qinpu A-1.0 and the A-8000 (beautiful amp but unfortunately no remote volume). I've had several integrated amps over the years and these are among the best sounding units I have run across.
Second vote for the Cary 300SEI. I recently inserted some top-shelf input & driver tubes and some Western Electric 300bs. Nice to say the least. Plus the new models have an autobias feature that makes this unit a pleasure to listen to and manage!!

Try it; you'll like it.
for different speakers, my best integrated ever heard are, Gryphon Diablo and Cary 300sei, so far.
Totem's integrated amp takes my vote. Damn ugly and expensive, but oh so good sounding. For considerably less money, the Music Hall Mambo is a wonderful integrated (with DAC, too) for the price, and can alleviate the need for an expensive CD player. And with the right (read: high-efficiency) speaker, the Audio Valve Assistent is supurb.

Michael